We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. Shopping at First City MOTO is safe. Your credit card information is not input into our system. All transactions are done through Paypal. This ensures that your credit card information is kept safe. Click to view Paypal’s Privacy Policies. We accept Checks, Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks only if special arrangements have been made prior to ordering. If you send payment through the mail we suggest that you send it Certified Mail through the Postal Service. That way you can track it. We are not responsible if your payment gets lost in transit.
FOREIGN ORDERS (Outside the United States)
Due to fraud we currently do not ship outside the United States.
Since First City MOTO is strictly a parts reseller, we rely on our vendors to ship the products in a timely manner. Please be advised that First City MOTO is not responsible for orders that are late, delayed or back ordered. We will do our best to get your products shipped as quickly as possible.
Most swingarms, a-arms and shocks are built to order (built when an order is placed). Please allow up to 20 business days for these parts to ship. Most of the time these parts ship much sooner if not immediately but there are certain times of the year and certain products that may take up to and possibly more than the 20 business days to ship.
All other products are subject to availability. Some of the products that we sell are not always readily available because of their popularity. First City MOTO will utilize all of its resources in order to meet the shipping date. We will try and contact you if your products are not going to ship on time.
Occasionally our distributors may be out of stock or back-ordered on an item. If this happens we will place your name on the back-order list so that once the item comes in it will ship to you immediately. We will also contact you via email and inform you of the status of the part and when it is expected to be delivered. Unless we hear otherwise, we will leave your name on the back-order list.
The security and protection of our customers’ personal information is our top priority.
How We Use Your Personal Information
First City MOTO only uses this information to create your account and/or to process your order. If any questions arise about your order we will contact you first by e-mail and then, if necessary, by phone. In order to process your inquiry or purchase, we do request shipping information including your name, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address. We collect that information in order to:
- Process an order
- Contact you regarding your order status
- Ship your order to you
Opt-Out Policy To opt-out of receiving communications from First City MOTO, just send us a note through our Contact Us section at the bottom of any page on our site.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
For the list of cookies we collect see below.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The biggest part of our security is that our site is secured with SSL encryption. SSL establishes an encrypted link between our servers and your browser protecting any and all data input by you while using our site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The following lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
The association with your shopping cart
Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
Your preferred currency
An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
Stores the Customer Segment ID
A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
You sesssion ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The most recent product you have viewed.
Indicates whether a new message has been received.
Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
Information on what polls you have voted on.
The items that you have recently compared.
Information on products you have emailed to friends.
The store view or language you have selected.
The products that you have recently viewed.
An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
The number of items in your Wishlist.
If within 30 days of your purchase you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact First City MOTO to discuss your concerns. If your concerns are not resolved then we will make arrangements for you to return your product for a refund (provided the items meets the following conditions). Returns after 30 days MUST be pre-approved and will be subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking fee.
Like your local dealer, we are unable to accept returns on electrical parts like lights, gauges, etc.
Apparel cannot be returned unless First City MOTO shipped the wrong item.
Contact us within 2 weeks for any defective parts or a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
Special Orders / Build-to-Order Items
Special order and Build-to-Order items are not returnable. If you have issues with or need assistance with these items you will need to contact the manufacturer.
Clearance / Discontinued items
We do not accept returns for clearance and discontinued items.
Since First City MOTO only stocks FCMOTO products, we do not accept exchanges. It is easier and quicker to return the original product and place an order for the new item.
In order for First City MOTO to accept a return, the following conditions must be met:
- Any and all returns must be arranged with First City MOTO prior to shipping the parts back. Any parts that are received by First City MOTO without prior arrangements will not be accepted from the courier.
- Returns will only be accepted if there is nothing mechanically/physically wrong (free from scratches, blemishes, tears, dents, or markings/writing) with the item. This includes the original manufacturer packaging. The product must be in Factory New Condition and must include the UPC symbols (if applicable), all components, all accessories, documentation, manuals and warranty cards. In the event that a returned product does not meet these requirements the item will be subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking fee. In this case the customer will be contacted.
- All products returned for a refund will be inspected. If during this inspection the product is found to be damaged or missing items, the costs of repairs or replacement of missing items will be deducted from the refund. There will also be a 20% (of the purchase price) handling fee for these products. In this case the customer will be contacted.
- If any warranty seals have been tampered with or if you have modified, abused, installed, used or damaged the unit in any way, NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED! In this case the customer will be contacted.
- Be sure that the customer name and mailing address (no PO Boxes) are printed clearly on a mailing label on the outside of the package.
- All returns must be shipped at your cost (unless there was an error made by First City MOTO) via UPS Ground or USPS Ground and Insured for the full purchase price. Be sure to retain the tracking number for your records. First City MOTO is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
If all the above conditions are met then a refund (excluding S/H and any restocking/handling fees) of the purchase price will be credited within 30 days of receipt of product to whichever method of payment was used to purchase the product.
First City MOTO will provide Full Refunds for the following reason.
- First City MOTO Errors - If the return is due to an error on the part of First City MOTO. Please note that First City MOTO only stocks and ships FCMOTO items. All other items sold by First City MOTO are shipped by our authorized vendor/distributor or manufacturer. Refunds for shipping, handling and insurance charges for items shipped by our vendors/distributors or manufacturers are contingent on the vendors/distributors or manufacturers return policy.
- Defective Parts - First City MOTO must be contacted within 2 weeks of purchase date for all defective items or a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
The receipt of an order confirmation whether it be electronic or another form, does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute our offer to sell. First City MOTO reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. All orders are subject to scrutiny.
TELEPHONE ORDER POLICY
In order to maintain our LOW prices to our customers we have eliminated all unnecessary overhead. We are currently a 100% internet based company. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact us via our Contact Us section at the bottom of any page on our site.